• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Cases won, How do I get them to pay for damages?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

G

Gary L Portier

Subject: Cases won, How do I get them to pay for damages?

The Agency has agreed to settle both my cases. But they don't want to pay for Damages.
They have gone as far as to say they feel they shouldn't have to pay. They say that they want more proof. I have already given them Statements and bills from 4 doctors what more can I give them?

Please tell me how I can get The Agency to pay the damages with out going to court. or will I have to go to court?

Please your help is needed.

Gary Portier

R

RogerD

How can you and they have "agreed" to settle if you don't agree on the most important thing, damages. it sounds to me as if they didn't agree to anything, just to say they'd like to settle. If the Agency is a governmennnnnntal unit there are very short statutes of limitations that apply, so if you don't file a formal claim or suit quickly, you lose your right to do so.

Conatct a lawyer real soon -- like me on http://AttorneyPages.com (hope you're looking in Los Angeles) and let one help you. That doesn't mean you'll have to go to court or wait for a trial. We know how to get the other side to move and settle, and you only pay us out of what we collect for you.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">