• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Cashier's Check - Void After 90 Days - Legal in Texas?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

HRZ

I don't think it's void at 90 days, it's merely up to discretion of bank to honor its own check ....their call ...

Aggie1999

Final update: Complaints with the BBB and the Texas Credit Union Department did the trick. They were sent to the credit union executive office. The credit union's VP of branch operations called me and let me know the local branch would now cash the check. Cashier's check has been cashed.

Shadowbunny

Queen of the Not-Rights
Final update: Complaints with the BBB and the Texas Credit Union Department did the trick. They were sent to the credit union executive office. The credit union's VP of branch operations called me and let me know the local branch would now cash the check. Cashier's check has been cashed.
Thanks for the update, Aggie1999

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">