• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Change of child custody order: prostitution and DUI's

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

stealth2

Under the Radar Member
What is truly sad is that you are pretty much more interested in this "house" than your child. Based on your postings.

DustinB15

Well - why would you NOT pay utilities you used? You basically paid in kind.
Read what was wrote, my father was given the property by my grandmother. He borrowed against it, he hasn’t made a dent in the money he borrowed. I moved in, fixed up the property and assumed all the bills associated with it, that isn’t paying rent. I own half the property. I’ve spent more on fixing the place up than he has.

HRZ

You stand a reasonable chance of being able to stay there forever IF you stay focused and Dad is unwilling to take a big haircut via partition. You may be lesser of two evils and any next owner is unlikely to give free space to a trailer

DustinB15

So we went to mediation, She lied about driving our daughter around on a multiple DUI suspended license and I showed a video I took of her driving around our kid. She told the mediator it wasnt her driving it was her mom (who also has a DUI charge and no show) at court/warrant) She didn't look at the video when she said that and the mediator was watching it and it clearly shows her driving she said. She claimed it wasn't recent. the mediator looked at the date on the video and it was last Sunday... Per our order, a licensed and insured driver has to pick her up. Also, she admitted to working at the massage parlor and that her photo was her on the websites. She said i mulipiated the photos so I logged into the sites on my phone and showed the mediator. The mediator said "this is real and implies you are in fact doing this.. Our daughter is going to be interviewed on Tuesday.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">