• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Change of circumstances in "Where do we Stand"

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

R

Ravin

First thank you for replying to my first question but I was mistaken about my husband being in the Union. He hasn't been accepted yet. I thought that automatically happened once his six months was up. How does this change our position? I know we aren't as protected now. Will a lawyer still be able to help us?

A

Attorney_Replogle

Of course a lawyer can still help your family though your husband has not yet been accepted into a union. One's employment rights are not dependent upon membership in a union!!! Go ahead and make that call to an attorney. Listen to what he or she says. Then once your problems are in the process of being solved, let me know. OK?

------------------
Mark B. Replogle

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">