• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Change of status within the US

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.


Junior Member
I have one question-

I may fly over to the US to get a confirmation from my school, and some other documents.

Can I change my status to student within the US. This would save some major monies.

I mean if I have all the documents necessary is that possible? Is there an issue?

If not I guess that I have to spend some money to fly back and do the usual thing then.


Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential