• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

changes

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

T

TBTPA

What is the name of your state? Co.

Question about changes between date of filing and date of 341 meeting ie:

Different address and I used to rent an apt. now Im living with a relative in a different state.

Employment I used to be employed now I am unemployed and looking for a job and probably wont have one by date of 341 meeting.

Iwas planning on reaffirming my leased car but I am a few months behind on paymnets and may turn in

anybody else been thru this?

any info is appreciated.

Ladynred

Those types of changes wouldn't be a problem. Since the trustee will ask you questions, you would just need to tell him what your new situation is and those changes would probably have to be made to the papers (I think). As for the car, if you don't plan to reaffirm, you just let it go, and you tell the trustee just that. The key is honesty !

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">