• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Changing custody when both parties agree with out attorney

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

rbaker121

State: Indiana

My wife and I both agree on the custody change, but I am unsure of how to file the appropriate paper work. I have received a "CCS Entry form from Lake Circuit Court, and a link to a web site that is supposed to offer assistance "without counsel filings", but it has been of no assistance and contains missing and outdated links. I have the form but am unable to complete the form based on the terminology used. Example:

CAPTION:

Activity of the Court:

Even if I could find a sample of a completed form I think this would be helpful.

Any help you can offer will be greatly appreciated

LdiJ

rbaker121 said:

My wife and I both agree on the custody change, but I am unsure of how to file the appropriate paper work. I have received a "CCS Entry form from Lake Circuit Court, and a link to a web site that is supposed to offer assistance "without counsel filings", but it has been of no assistance and contains missing and outdated links. I have the form but am unable to complete the form based on the terminology used. Example:

CAPTION:

Activity of the Court:

Even if I could find a sample of a completed form I think this would be helpful.

Any help you can offer will be greatly appreciated
Try here:

http://www.in.gov/judiciary/selfservice/

rbaker121

Link recomendation

I have looked at each page on this site and no sample forms to be found and no specifics or instructions on the various forms. I know the site says:

The Role of this Web-site

The Self-Service Legal Center contains plenty of information to help you help yourself. court forms, and various resources to those persons wishing to represent themselves in court. You will find various court forms required by the courts and instructions on completing them.

I have yet to find anything remotely related to the CCS Entry form or any sample forms.

Your further assistance would be greatly appreciated

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">