• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Changing his name?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

C

ChelleH

i want to change my minor sons last name. he currently has my maiden name and its hard for him to understand why his is different. his "real" father has nothing to do with him and doesnt pay support. where do i begain?
state: michigan

W

Wumpmom

Same Prob here.

Hello I know this was a post posted almost a year ago. But I Have a similliar dellima here. I live in Utah.

My son will be 5 in May. His father has never been in the picture. He's not even on the BC, so I need to get this done. I was married over a year ago but I didn't want to rob my son of choosing this for himself. Now he has decided he wants my husband's last name. But I haven't begun to look into what I need to do to get this accomplished. Any advice?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">