• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Chapt 7 Schedule J

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

W

wthargrove

What is the name of your state? TX

After being unemployed for a long period time and running out of unemployment, I finally went to work at a min wage job. There is just not enough money to go around. I cannot meet all bills.

Should I list on Schedule J the amounts I am actually paying, or the amounts I am supposed to be paying?

A prompt answer is neccessary, since I have to file this schedule today.

E

eddie01

I would say what you should pay...

for example if your electric bill is $100 and you are only paying $50...list the orginal bill amount...$100.

HomeGuru

wthargrove said:
What is the name of your state? TX

After being unemployed for a long period time and running out of unemployment, I finally went to work at a min wage job. There is just not enough money to go around. I cannot meet all bills.

Should I list on Schedule J the amounts I am actually paying, or the amounts I am supposed to be paying?

A prompt answer is neccessary, since I have to file this schedule today.
**A: read J again. What does the line state?

W

wthargrove

to rephrase....

My income dropped from$3400 a month to $1000 a month to $600 a month. I stopped paying a LOT of things.. for instance, insurance on home and auto, at times I skipped on house payments. I have to juggle utilities to keep them turned on.

According to contract for house, am supposed to pay property taxes, insurance, but have been unable to do so. Should I put those items on Schedule J even though I am not paying them now?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">