• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

chapter 7

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

C

creditcard blue

What is the name of your state? louisiana
i am going to file ch 7 bankruptcy. i am paying for home and am current on payments. this is a government home. i have 2 vehicles paid for . 1988 gmc truck 200,000 miles and 1992 toyota camry 176,000 miles. do you think the trustee would sieze these vehicles to pay creditors. they are really not worth much. do they go by a certain value $ amt. when determining if it is worth siezing ? i owe 16 creditors (cc) approx. 34,000 . also i am unemployed.

HomeGuru

creditcard blue said:
What is the name of your state? louisiana
i am going to file ch 7 bankruptcy. i am paying for home and am current on payments. this is a government home.

**A: what do you mean by "this is a government home?" Do you live on a military base or does the government own your home? Or perhaps you have a loan either insured or guaranteed by the government such as FHA or VA mortgage loan?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">