• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Chapter14 and Letter Of Reprimand

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

MBEEBE

What is the name of your state?Texas
I am being chaptered out after a hot uranalysis, after taking my spouses prescription amphetimine. I did not realize it was an amphetimine, but my real question is, my command lost the letter of reprimand given in the beggining. It stated no further action was necessary, However they are still processing me, and I signed a waiver, waiving my rights to a board, in exchange for a general under honorable. I did this after admitting I took her meds, but I never said I knew it was a controlled substance.Do they need this letter, under the required documentation, or is the positive test enough?

Son of Slam

MBEEBE said:
What is the name of your state?Texas
I am being chaptered out after a hot uranalysis, after taking my spouses prescription amphetimine. I did not realize it was an amphetimine, but my real question is, my command lost the letter of reprimand given in the beggining. It stated no further action was necessary, However they are still processing me, and I signed a waiver, waiving my rights to a board, in exchange for a general under honorable. I did this after admitting I took her meds, but I never said I knew it was a controlled substance.Do they need this letter, under the required documentation, or is the positive test enough?
So, you think that they are going to discharge you with complete benefits for being a druggie? Hahahahaha!
I think it's going to be more like they lied to you.

MBEEBE

I never said..

I never said, nor has anyone else, that I am a "druggie". I was severly depressed, and I made the mistake of trying to self medicate. I thought I was taking an anti-depressant. I had a flawless record, which included countless awards, including Audie Murphey, Aubrie Newman, and many more. I do not expect full beniifits, or special treatment. I expect, that I am allowed due process, and that I am treated fairly. I have served honorably for over 16 years. This has gone on for over a year. When Army Command Policy, is that the standard be 15 to 50 days max. Finally, my question was, do they have to have the letter of reprimand?

MBEEBE

The letter of reprimand?

Jason,

What about the letter of reprimand? Is it important, that they have lost it?Also, he admitted to knowingly using my medication. They said that is illegal use of medication not prescribed to me. They, being USAREC Command. Our first JAG attorney told us we should waive our rights to a board, if they gave us the suspended separation, that was in January, the command was on board. Then we were told it was dissapproved, then we got a new attoney, after the last PCS'd. There had been a board date set for March, but we were not told by the last attorney, the new attorney, says we should waive and accept the CG's decision. We are also waiting on an MRB.

MBEEBE

Thank you.

Thank you for the advise. However, it seems every time, I try to speak with one, as soon as they know it involves USAREC they don't want to talk with us. I will keep trying. Thanks again.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">