• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Chat...Kidoday come back!!!!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

CMSC

What is the name of your state? LMSP's chatroom

Kidoday, I got booted again!!! Sorry, come back! Somebody, anybody, I need someone to talk to! I am bored.:(

E

Esimon1

I tried to get on too , but it wouldn't let me. (page cannot be displayed). I'm on though. Just walking around aimlessly...

Grace_Adler

WTH?

I just waited forever for it to put up the page where you type your name and it wouldn't let me type anything !:mad:

L

Lil Miss Smarty Panties

Well I'm sittin in here twiddling my thumbs again..I thought everyone wanted to chat?? I'm soooooo alone!!

Grace_Adler

Hey sorry a few of us were in there earlier wondering where the heck you were. Everyone had to go and I need to be gettin my butt to bed too. :( Maybe we can all try again tomorrow or this weekend.

L

Lil Miss Smarty Panties

Hubby was draggin me all over this God forsaken state looking for a new tv. Thank the Lord he found one. I'll see y'all tomorrow night then. :)

C

craftymom

WWWAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!

I NEVER get to chat! Never, never, never!! I'd have to get up at 3 a.m. (local time) to catch up with you all....:(

*craftymom stomps out of room crying and mumbling somewhat incoherently about not being able to join in the fun of chat*

Grace_Adler

AAWW craftymom, we want to chat with you too. Now getting everyone in chat with your time zone is the trick. LOL!:D

LMAO @ LMSP!

L

Lil Miss Smarty Panties

Re: WWWAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!

craftymom said:
I NEVER get to chat! Never, never, never!! I'd have to get up at 3 a.m. (local time) to catch up with you all....:(

*craftymom stomps out of room crying and mumbling somewhat incoherently about not being able to join in the fun of chat*
Hmmm maybe someone should change their name to brattymom :p LOL

what time are you able to chat? and what time would that make it in the central US? I'll try to catch you sometime but I have no idea what the time difference is. Tell your hubby he is just gonna have to go AWOL and move back to the states because he is interferring with your chat time. :D

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">