• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Chicago public urination

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

mandals

What is the name of your state?

IL

I was recently ticketed for public urination in Chicago. (I am a resident). What can I expect from the judge when I go before him? Please note I have no priors.

mandals

BelizeBreeze said:
Chicago is a big enough toliet. They don't need some idiot adding to it. :rolleyes:

The ironic thing is that I didn't even have a chance to pee because the officer appeared so quickly. But yes, I agree it was a bad decision.

Is there anything I should bring to the court besides my checkbook? Am I going to be expected to testify as to my actions?

Thanks everybody for all your help.

paprika2

the amrican comstituation

dear sir/madam

Please esxuse me for my english mistakes.

It is not my native language.

I am a law student. With your permetion, i'd like to ask the following questions:

1. Where or hwo can i find all the the reforms (changes) onthe Amrican Constituation?

2. Where or hwo can i find the Court strcture and the of every court (Federals and States) and the authorizes of every one of them?

Thank you very much in advance for your very kindly help.

Assaf

Email : [email protected]

rmet4nzkx

paprika2 said:
dear sir/madam

Please esxuse me for my english mistakes.

It is not my native language.

I am a law student. With your permetion, i'd like to ask the following questions:

1. Where or hwo can i find all the the reforms (changes) onthe Amrican Constituation?

2. Where or hwo can i find the Court strcture and the of every court (Federals and States) and the authorizes of every one of them?

Thank you very much in advance for your very kindly help.

Assaf

Email : [email protected]
1. The Bill of Rights
2. Law school

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">