• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

chid suport/family court ,unfair,contradictive

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

lhagan

What is the name of your state? new york, I am a single dad of five children ,with three children in my custody.the mom of the three with me mom is deceased ,the other two childrem reside with there mom, at one time they all were on dss and child support roles ,during that period the two children were receving 17% each and the other three 35% or more because of rears.example) i make 134$ wkly child cupport takes 123$ wkly leaveing me and my family of four with 11$ a wk to raise and support the three in my cusdoty. my question is do my children in my cusdoty have any rights or entittled to my income anymore ???, also is there anyway to permanetly remove the arears that i owe to the deceased mom that i am paying to dss for grants they payed to help the mother when they were with there mom to help her provide for them. now that i have the kids and they need all the same if not more needs now and i am doing it all by my self 585-254-3777 or [email protected] should the three children in my custody have the same consideration, and be givien the same protection from the law and put into there calculations and formulars the same rights to be brought out of poverty and not placed into poverty to bring two out.also can the erroneous amounts of reares be contested base on they are false amount dirived at by incorected procedures ,and they do not base my arearage on my true earning capacity .and they have the means and resorcess to check my social security records .wich will shows my true total earning capacity which would give them a true acurate amounts i would and should have payed, which is far less amounts than what they are boasting about in the public and telling everyone they are retrieving from deadbeat dads

stealth2

Under the Radar Member
Your post is REALLY hard to read. But if your deceased wife received state aid - that's not going away and you're going to have to pay it back. Period. The mother of your other two children is also entitled to support. Your income is well below minimum wage - you may need to give some serious thought to finding another job. Even BK pays more than that. Unfortunately, this is all something you should have given some thought to before creating five kids.

BL

When was the Child Support Order made ?

Have you filed for Modification ?

How are you surviving on the little amount left over each week/month ?

Crazed98

dynomight77 said:
if WHAT were true?
Read and figure it out for yourself.

lhagan said:
What is the name of your state? new york, I am a single dad of five children ,with three children in my custody.the mom of the three with me mom is deceased ,the other two childrem reside with there mom, at one time they all were on dss and child support roles ,during that period the two children were receving 17% each and the other three 35% or more because of rears.example) i make 134$ wkly child cupport takes 123$ wkly leaveing me and my family of four with 11$ a wk to raise and support the three in my cusdoty. my question is do my children in my cusdoty have any rights or entittled to my income anymore ???, also is there anyway to permanetly remove the arears that i owe to the deceased mom that i am paying to dss for grants they payed to help the mother when they were with there mom to help her provide for them. now that i have the kids and they need all the same if not more needs now and i am doing it all by my self 585-254-3777 or [email protected] should the three children in my custody have the same consideration, and be givien the same protection from the law and put into there calculations and formulars the same rights to be brought out of poverty and not placed into poverty to bring two out.also can the erroneous amounts of reares be contested base on they are false amount dirived at by incorected procedures ,and they do not base my arearage on my true earning capacity .and they have the means and resorcess to check my social security records .wich will shows my true total earning capacity which would give them a true acurate amounts i would and should have payed, which is far less amounts than what they are boasting about in the public and telling everyone they are retrieving from deadbeat dads

Now you are concerned with the 3 who live with you...Good for you, but remember your arrears added up while their mother was alive.So where was your concern about their poverty level then??

If they are old enough to be home alone or if there is a grandparent who can babysit,You may have to work extra to make sure the children don't do without a thing ,during this heartbreaking time for them. But they do need you now more than ever so you shouldn't be gone all the time working of course.

Last edited:

LdiJ

thgcat said:
Do they 3 children with you not qualify for Social Security Benefits? Just a thought?
That's probably why he can still support them with only 11.00 left out of his weekly pay.

nextwife

There IS a maximum percentage of income that can be taken in CS, even with an arrearage. If you have NOT filed for a modification since you recieved custody of the additional children for whom you are now the SOLE support, I'd suggest you do so.

my ex is psycho

1- you should have thought about that before having 5 kids. It's your fault they are in that financial position.
2- now that you put you and them in that position, it's time to do something more about it. Go find a way to support them by getting another job.
3- stop having kids.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">