• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Child Abandonment

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

R

RitzSammy

What is the name of your state? Indiana
my sisters child has been left at the babysitters for 4 months. the babysitter is only keeping the child out kindness. i have been in contact with my sister and she lives nearby. she is not willing to give up her parental rights. is there anyway to take to child out of the babysitters home and place her in a loving family that has agreed to adopt her. what would be the legal steps in starting this process. we have a family (not related to child) that is willing to take the child, but only if legally adopted to her. the child is 4 years old.

stealth2

Under the Radar Member
Where's the father? His consent would be required. Why has your sister's family not stepped in to bring the child home?

D

dyinginside

*shudders* Thats not all they dont deserve.
I feel so aweful for the little one. Its such a @!#$%^& shame what "parents" will actually put their OWN children through. I am so disgusted with humans in general sometimes. What the hell is this world coming too?!Most dogs care for their own better than most people these days. Shame on all of them. I hope they live in guilt for the rest of their lives. They dont even deserve that much.

SOME people ugggggh!!!!!

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">