• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Child benefits fraud.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

K

kiloamon

I have 21 witnesses that will go to court and testify for me.

Yeah, the order of protection thing was a decoy because she had been cheating and didn't know how to tell me. So instead she picked an argument (Break up) then immediately the next day filed the false order. I didn't know until the sheriff came over to my house. I beat it by simply telling the truth. So later I found about the child support etc. and I'm trying to correct the evil that has been done. It's a dirty game out there with alot of below average people. I don't mind telling you that I'm mad about the whole situation. I raised him alone and all she did when she got mad took him away from me. That is why I am here. I need to correct all of these situations with the help of you good people I can do it the right way.:(

K

kiloamon

I'm gonna' have too.

This is true. I gotta' do a search for a good one. :(

H

hexeliebe

*POW* <ZXONK> Holy Crap Batman, I think he's finally got it!!!

K

kiloamon

I got to laugh at that.

That was funny. Ha, ha, ha, ha!!! You really are stuck in the 60s. But seriously, some women are dirty low down creatures. Milking the system because of the stupid rules that are made. I'm battling nothing but lies and I'm trying to get justice. I just want to know how to stop this madness. There has got to be a punishment for lying through your teeth. A good lawyer first I know.

K

kiloamon

Shinizzile on these nutzzle.

If you are trying to be funny or if you are just lonely. I don't know and I don't care. Just bite it.

djohnson

kilo, you may not like the answers but they are correct. Ignorance of the law is not an excuse. You knew she had court ordered custody, you chose to take your son anyway without changing it. With legal custody she had the right to get the benefits she applied for (as long as all forms were completed correctly). By saying he wasn't living with her, is not fraud, she had custody. It will be very hard to prove that he lived with you and was not just visiting. What does the rest of your custody order state? If you should be getting visitation, and she is denying, then you do have a cause to go back to court. You can fight for custody, or even joint custody, but the current order stands. A good attorney will tell you the same thing. Were you married? How long did he stay with you while she had legal custody? What kind of proof can you offer? If not married, has paternity been established? These are things you need to be thinking about.

J

jez51

Kilo

Benefits like WIC, no the child wouldn't have to live with her, foodstamps yes. If you really want to know the qualifications of each program she's on then simply call them and ask. But....and I could be wrong, since she has custody, it might be you they ask to pay the benefits back. If you have legal documentation that proves your child lived with you(medical records, daycare etc), take them to a lawyer and get some good advice!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">