• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Child care credit

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.



My taxes are on hold until I get 2 Social Security numbers. There were two different girls that watched my son and I pulled him out for good reason, needless to say, we are not on good terms. Very long story...how do I get their SS# so I can finish my taxes. I have all cashed checks that I paid them, and in the memo section I wrote the pay period and how many hours they worked.

Also, with them not being licensed do they have to claim? This is a question we've wondered for awhile. Is there a limit, like if they make over $600, then they have to claim?

Sponsored Ad