• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

child custody

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.



What is the name of your state? florida.
hi, my three girls were removed due to a set up and i was given a case plan, my children were suppose to be with there father in wva only on extended visit. while they were there . there was a pending case in florida, my ex went up to the wva court house and lied and say he didn't know where i was at. i was gaven custody back in may 2001. and he got custody in june 2001. wva said they have jurdiction . i'm going through court right now in wva. waiting for a court date. my children want to come back home. there is going to be a gal for the children. my ex-has a history of domestic volience, how can i prove it. please help



A true history of domestic violence doesn't need to be proven.. there would be criminal records of all offenses, arrests, court dates, and verdicts... Just call the courts and find out how to obtain a copy of these records... And you shouldn't take no or I don't know as an answer when trying to obtain these records..

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential