• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

child custody

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.


paul ortega

What is the name of your state? new mexico
my ex-girlfriend willingly left me and our 2 year old daughter six years ago. Me and my ex-girlfriend's mother decided that it would best for my daughter to live with her. My ex has been in and out of her life whenever she feels like it. She has had her all summer and is now wanting to keep her in Texas. I do have documentation and witnesses to prove that she has always been here with us. Do I have any sort of leg to stand on in being granted custody? Im in New Mexico and she is in Texas. Are there any information that I can use to help me get full custody of her? PLEASE HELP

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential