• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Child Custody

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.


Junior Member
What is the name of your state?Missouri
I was together with my Girlfriend for five years we have Two childs
and now she move out of the house she does not want the kids but
what can I do To have the legal right to keep them and not have to worry about she coming back in one or two or five years trying to take them away from me( We are not married or have anything Legal that can show that we are togheter the childs have both our names )


Senior Member
Did you sign acknowledgement of paternity at birth in the hospital?
You can establish paternity if it has not been established and then file for custody of the children.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential