• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Child Custody

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.



i am a single mom in the state of north dakota and have been taking care of my daughter for the past two years. my ex-boyfriend is moving back to town and i am scared that he is going to take my daughter away. he has not seen her since she was born (2 yrs.) he has done this to others. he has been ordered by the court to pay child support, but he is late from time to time.
how do i go about having sole custody on tribal land?
thank you.


Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential