• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

child custody

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.



im in the state of south carolina. is the summons that i knew nothing about binding if only the father answer it. he gave my child to his parents without me knowing. im on disablty and only recieve 530 dollars a month is there a service that will help me get my child back. if i can prove that 80% of the consent orderthat i never seen is a lie and the grandfather is a member of the local police dept. looking for a attorney that will fight someone who used there position in law enforcement to get what they wonted

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential