• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

child custody

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.


sherry freeman

georgia,my niece and her boyfriend ,who live together got into an argument,he left,now he says he's going to get a lawyer and get temporary custody of thier newborn son.he signed birth certificate,but no paterity has been established.she has baby with her.thanks,sherry freeman
what can she do?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential