• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Child Custody

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.



please help. i realy need advise on weather there are any lawers that will help a father get custody of his children that live in another state. the mother has keept his children away from him when ever she felt like it, they have joint custody, her has physical. this last time she sent the oldest child (16) to another state because the mother was mad at the child and didn't consult the father. the father is upset with what's going on but we realy can't afford legal fees, how can we get advice on how to deal with this matter. we live in wi, she lives in il.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential