• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Child Custody

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

W

Wildcrazyhorse

I have legal joint custody of my 5yr old daughter for the past l 1/2yrs my daughter has been doing sleep over with me. But for the past 2 1/2 months she would not do any overnights.Her mother won't let her do any overnights. I ask my daughter if she would like to do the overnight but she has to go and ask her mother and and the answer is always no. Her mother tells in front of my daughter that she is old enough to make her own decisions. Also when I have plans to go with my daughter, her mother always says that they are doing something whitch is a big surprise to my daugther and then she won't go with me. Even though I have legal custody of my daughter I always look like the bad guy. She also argues with me in front of my 5 yrs old and calls me at work to argue. I Would like to fill out a comtept order agaist her but I do not know how to fill out the paper work. Also Is SHe in comptent. Please reply back.
Thank You,
Dan

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">