• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Child Custody

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.



Out Of State Visitation

my husband and i have just received custody of his 12 year old daughter. her mother, after 10 years of keeping her from us has now decided to give us custody, so she could move to las vegas, nevada. we live in washington and have modified the parenting plan on an agreeded order with the courts here. but the daughter is going to visit her mother this summer. do we have to file our agreeded order in nevada? if not what recourse do we have if the mother chooses not to return the child? also the mother is required by the court order to provide us with a round trip itenerary two weeks prior to the child traveling to her mothers, what can we do if this is not done? needless to say we do not trust her mother. her mother fought us tooth and nail, even took us to court in january for child support, then all of a sudden wants us to take the child, and is doing eveything possible to make this happen, and being nice too!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential