• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

child custody

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.



I live in California. i was awarded sole custody of my daughter in 1989. i now want her father with her agreement to have complete custody of her because i am getting married and moving to florida. do i need to go back to court with guardianship papers or what procedures must i follow to see this happen?

thank you
diane hauser

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential