• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

child custody

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.



can the lawyer who is representing my children's grandparents get custody of my children when i am the only surviving parent?
the children cuurenly reside in ohio and i am living in missouri.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential