• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

child custody

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.



state south carolina, my brother was involved with a girl and just recently had a baby girl on june 14. now that the baby is born she is already denying him rights to see the child. when she had the baby she did not call him until 21 hours later and the reason was because he did not need to be there. he asked her for a paternity test while she was in the hospital but she refused. then she says that he will not be able to see the child without her but he has not even seen the child b/c she keeps making up excuses she knows that he works in the day time but she told him that he can come to see the baby in the morning knowing that he has to go to work. when she was staying with him she had a child already and everytime that things doesn't go her way she ends up sending the child back with her mother. my brother wants to at least get visitation rights now since she keeps putting him off. he doesn't know if he can even get a paternity test done b/c he doesn't even know if she will even show. he bought a recorder to tape her refusing him to see the child. what should he do. my brother truly believes that she left him for another man once she found out that she was pregnant. she claims that she lives on top of this mans garage and she pays him rent. but she does not really have a stable home because she keeeps moving and he is afraid that she will send this child to the mother too if she feels like he can't handle it.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential