• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Child Molester may walk free - seeking civil damages for the victims

  • Thread starter Justice will Prevail !
  • Start date

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.


Justice will Prevail !

Referenceing my first message "Molested my daughters and may get away with it", a reply from a lawyer suggested I seek a Civil action against the children's molester if we cannot prosecute him for the orignal crime of sexual battery on a child/child molestation (supposedly the statute of limitations has expired - I question that HIGHLY). I would like more information on how to proceed with a civil suit, what damages should we seek (i.e. payment for their counciling costs/etc.), will we be able to use the police/HRS information originally gathered on the original CB/CM case to assist us in our civil suit? This man is walking around smugly telling everyone that these three girls "lied" about him and "made the whole story up". He thinks he has gotten away with this horrible crime!!! HELP?????

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential