• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Child Protection Services. California, Shasta County. CPS giving out info to accused party.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Just Blue

The deleted thread had nothing to do with this one. There is no reason that I can think of for Admin to have deleted it.

gonephishing

Matter of fact. I was on multiple sites but with different screen names. I have them booked marked on my old PC but it crashed. Need to get some new Memory sticks and hope it fires back up. Have a lot of court Docs on it and web pages.

quincy

So to give a update since it's been a while. The case worker in this situation was fired! Seems this wasn't the first time this has happened.
Thank you for the update, gonephishing. And it is nice that you located your original thread to add the update here.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">