• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Child Safety Seat

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

mandy7181

What is the name of your state? Georgia

On July 4, 2002 my husband, daughter and I pulled out of our driveway to go see a movie. As we were leaving our neighbors pulled in the parking lot next to where we were(I live in an apartment). They proceeded to exit their car. One of the passengers stepped out of the car with approxiatemently(sp?) 3 month old baby in her arms. As they just pulled into the driveway I felt as if they could not have removed the child from a safety seat. Is there anything i can do about this situation being an eyewitness to what happened. The whole situation appalled me being that i have an 11 month old. Also I have seen what happens when a baby is not secured in a car seat(its not pretty). I dont have money to file charges in court but will the PD or CPS do anything?

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

mandy7181 said:
What is the name of your state? Georgia

On July 4, 2002 my husband, daughter and I pulled out of our driveway to go see a movie. As we were leaving our neighbors pulled in the parking lot next to where we were(I live in an apartment). They proceeded to exit their car. One of the passengers stepped out of the car with approxiatemently(sp?) 3 month old baby in her arms. As they just pulled into the driveway I felt as if they could not have removed the child from a safety seat. Is there anything i can do about this situation being an eyewitness to what happened. The whole situation appalled me being that i have an 11 month old. Also I have seen what happens when a baby is not secured in a car seat(its not pretty). I dont have money to file charges in court but will the PD or CPS do anything?
My response:

The first thing you can do is get your nose out of other people's business. Who died and made you "Chief Watchdog"?

You know, there are over 6 billion people on this Earth, and it's survival of the fittest. If the mother wants to kill her child, then so be it. The herd needs thinning anyway.

If I were that woman, and you "reported" me, I would deny everything, and then I'd sue you for everything you had in this life, and the next.

Let the cops do their job, and you do yours - - by stopping being a pain in the ass, and a big "butt-insky."

IAAL

Last edited:
P

plifter

Re: Re: Child Safety Seat

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE said:

If I were that woman, and you "reported" me, I would deny everything, and then I'd sue you for everything you had in this life, and the next.

IAAL
Just what would you sue for? I doubt anyone has ever been held liable for calling the police to report a possible crime (exceptions being when someone knowingly files a false report). However, the cops will do NOTHING if you do call them. If the cops don't catch them in the act then there aren't going to be any charges filed.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

Re: Re: Re: Child Safety Seat

plifter said:

Just what would you sue for? I doubt anyone has ever been held liable for calling the police to report a possible crime (exceptions being when someone knowingly files a false report). However, the cops will do NOTHING if you do call them. If the cops don't catch them in the act then there aren't going to be any charges filed.
My response:

And that's the truth. Plifter should know, and that's why he uses tinted windows in his Negromobile - -

Plifter says - -

"Sometimes I like to jack off while I'm driving and the tinting gives me a bit of privacy."

- - By member "plifter," February 24, 2002

IAAL

P.S. I finally figured out what "plifter" stands for - -

"Pecker Lifter".

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

plifter said:
Once again IAAL shows us his legal brilliance.
My response:

Yes, I am brilliant, as opposed to you, the Black man, wanting to commit crimes, and especially when you say . . .

"Sometimes I like to jack off while I'm driving and the tinting gives me a bit of privacy."

IAAL

P.S. What's your criminal record like, plifter? How many years, in total, have you spent behind bars? When you're not yanking your "chain", do you do drive-by's ?

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

My response:

It's like the Batmobile. Except Batman never "jacked himself off" because the Batmobile didn't have "tinted windows."

However, I've often wondered why Robin always had a smile on his face.

IAAL

Jeter

IAAL, I was just wondering because it sounded like maybe you weren't very fond of african americans by your comments about the black man wanting to commit a crime and tinted windows in his negromobile. I know his stupid new tag name is "black and proud" so maybe that's what you were referring to. Obviously this is your forum and you can be racist if you want to be. It just took me by surprise because I never pinned you for a racist. Not that I know you so well, but judging by the fact that you do show a lot of intelligence on this forum and especially that you live in CA! That's one of the most diverse places on the planet.

Jeter

Rochelle

IAAL is referring to plifter in the same way plifter/bomber/immigrant/black and proud and whatever other name he's used has referred to himself. He claims the only reason he gets stopped is because he's a black man drving a BMW. Mind you, I got nothing against a BMW, but plifter thinks it's such a special car that cops think only whites should drive them. It is NEVER because he's speeding, or his windows are too darkly tinted, or he's driving carelessly......it's only because he's BLACK. No one on here has anyway of knowing what race any poster is unless they specifically mention it, and plifter has brought it up many many times as his excuse for any law he breaks. And he encourages everyone to break laws and brags about how many times he himself has been to court.

In conclusion, plifter has proven he is one of those people you really don't want living near your kids, since he thinks he is above the law.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

Jeter said:
This plifter guy sounds like a jerk

My response:

Does this help you, Jeter?

Various sayings by Plifter - -

"Odds are the retarded cop won't show up to court."
- - By member "plifter," May 13, 2002

"Tell me, when you see a black person driving an expensive car don't you immediately assume it's been stolen?"
- - By member "plifter," June 20, 2002

Referring to himself, plifter said, "The black man is ticketed again!"
- - By member "plifter," June 24, 2002

Referring to himself, plifter said, "That sheriff just decided to check out a "nigga" to see what he was up to."
- - By member "plifter," June 25, 2002

"I wish I had some legal advice for you but I only have experience with traffic court (I seem to find myself there frequently)."
- - By member "plifter," July 20, 2002

Plifter is a Black racist who comes here to spout off about how he is constantly being stopped by White cops. With the above quotes, is it any wonder?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">