• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Child Support Advice

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.


What is the name of your state? VA

Ex filed false affidavit claiming of non-suppport and arrearages through NC CSE via VA CSE. An appeal was filed and case dismissed in my favor. Although VA CSE dismissed the case my tax return hasn't been returned and arrearages weren't officially removed from my credit file.

Disputed arrearages with all 3 bureaus, 2 of them contacted VA CSE and the references were deleted, working on the 3rd bureau.
VA CSE hasn't sent anything official other than their standard letters stating the case was dismissed. Can I petition or file anything in a local superior or civil court asking for a findings of fact or conclusion of law regarding the dismissal of the arrearages so that next time my ex decides to visit another CSE I can produce this court document to dispute it.

Thanks in advance...

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential