• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Child support $$ agreement

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Smorgan2106

Hello! My name is Stephanie and I live in Florida. I have recently filed paperwork to finally after after almost 11 years. I do receive food stamps and medicaid for my daughter and I’m afraid of losing most specifically her Medicaid. Luckily, my daughters father and I get a long great and I’m willing to work with him money wise so my question is... How do I go about coming up with working out a written money agreement that me and the father both agree on? Also what is important to include in the agreement to protect both of us?
Thanks in advance
—Stephanie

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
Hello! My name is Stephanie and I live in Florida. I have recently filed paperwork to finally after after almost 11 years. I do receive food stamps and medicaid for my daughter and I’m afraid of losing most specifically her Medicaid. Luckily, my daughters father and I get a long great and I’m willing to work with him money wise so my question is... How do I go about coming up with working out a written money agreement that me and the father both agree on? Also what is important to include in the agreement to protect both of us?
Thanks in advance
—Stephanie
This forum is not designed to write up agreements for you. You should consult with an attorney.
Also, dad should already be paying child support to reimburse the state for the benefits you are receiving. Did you tell the state who dad is?

Smorgan2106

This forum is not designed to write up agreements for you. You should consult with an attorney.
Also, dad should already be paying child support to reimburse the state for the benefits you are receiving. Did you tell the state who dad is?
Thanks for the reply, I’m not trying to have some write an agreement for me I just want advice on what should be put in it. And yes, I gave the state all her fathers info. He just finished up his paperwork.

TheGeekess

Keeper of the Kraken
Thanks for the reply, I’m not trying to have some write an agreement for me I just want advice on what should be put in it. And yes, I gave the state all her fathers info. He just finished up his paperwork.
The State will write their own agreement about child support. You are free to return to Dad what monies you get from the State (if any) after the State is reimbursed for Medicaid and Food Stamps.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">