• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Child Support Cancellation

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Dyesebel32

Child Support issue

My husband has a divorce judgement from the court to pay his child support for 2 kids of $400/month which he pay it cash to his ex. Last June, 2017 the ex filed a welfare and sue him to increase of child support. His ex hired a public attorney and didn't claim that my husband is supporting their kids. Niw the court judgement is to pay the DCSS of $922/month and he can't even make a take home of 500/ni-weekly. Afyer few months she receiving the child support from the agency, my husband convinced her to draw the child support from the court but she's asking more than $400/month plus she order him to pay for all Ortho balance which they we're sharing paying it before.
Now his ex went to court to cancel the child support and asking my husband that they have to go together to sign the release of judgement. I don't know if she's trying to set up my husband just to sign whatever the money she collected from the child support so that my husband can oblige to pay and not her or she wants my husband to reconcile with her so the child support will be drop. There's a lot of speculations my mind since she's non stop calling my husband as well. Please advised.

Last edited:

quincy

My husband has a divorce judgement from the court to pay his child support for 2 kids of $400/month which he pay it cash to his ex. Last June, 2017 the ex filed a welfare and sue him to increase of child support. His ex hired a public attorney and didn't claim that my husband is supporting their kids. Niw the court judgement is to pay the DCSS of $922/month and he can't even make a take home of 500/ni-weekly. Afyer few months she receiving the child support from the agency, my husband convinced her to draw the child support from the court but she's asking more than $400/month plus she order him to pay for all Ortho balance which they we're sharing paying it before.
Now his ex went to court to cancel the child support and asking my husband that they have to go together to sign the release of judgement. I don't know if she's trying to set up my husband just to sign whatever the money she collected from the child support so that my husband can oblige to pay and not her or she wants my husband to reconcile with her so the child support will be drop. There's a lot of speculations my mind since she's non stop calling my husband as well. Pleause advised.
You appear to have placed your thread in the wrong forum category. This section is for medical and health care malpractice questions. You might find more assistance in the Child Support section.

Just Blue

Now his ex went to court to cancel the child support and asking my husband that they have to go together to sign the release of judgement. I don't know if she's trying to set up my husband just to sign whatever the money she collected from the child support so that my husband can oblige to pay and not her or she wants my husband to reconcile with her so the child support will be drop. There's a lot of speculations my mind since she's non stop calling my husband as well. Please advised.
Green is not a becoming color on you.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">