• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

child support & custody

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.



I'm in Oregon. I wanted to know my husband was served papers
on his child support,custody case, they read that she is asking for full custody and no parenting time???? Now my husband doesn't care about the custody but if she has full custody of the child, then does he still pay child support??
Why should he have to?????!!! We have not seen this child in 3 yrs. And he has been paying support all along?? Also how can someone sign away his parent hood ???? What is in valved with that and how can we do this ? You see this is a weird stitution, Father, son, and brother were all with this thing !!! Within the same 2 days, and they all slept with her. Now when she goes to apply for welfare ,they say who did you sleep with , she only says 2 guys ,1- being someone else, and the other being my husband. So of course it comes out that it is suppose to be my hubby's, so in our hearts and minds we know that this kid is not his. Brother says that is his daughter, plus son was with also. anyway that is why he wants to sign off his parenthood!!!??? Can you maybe shed some lite at the end of the tunnel

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential