• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

child support in MA

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

J

jagmitch68

i live in ma and i am moving to Fl with my soon to be wife. she has 2 kids a 14 yr boy and a 11 yr old girl.her ex has agreed to let the 11 yr old girl move to fl with us but thw 14 yr old wants to live with his fother evrything has been agreeed about except child support he makes 1200.00 a week and she makes 400.00 week he says he does not have to pay child support any more because they both have one child we think he has to pay some because he makes so much more money after we looked at what each parent has to pay he has to pay 356 a week and she has to pay 124 a week the diff being 232 a week does he have to pay that or anything at all this is in Mass

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">