• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

child support in Michigan

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

james paschal

Junior Member
What is the name of your state?MichiganundefinedI pay child support in Michigan the child was adopted when the woman married. I signed off all parental rights do I still have to pay support?


Senior Member
If you owe arrears or owe the state for benefits then yes, you will continue to pay. Current CS obligations will cease.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential