• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

child support on my own

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.



California. i've agreed to recieve support from the father on my own without a court order. what kind of legal form can i have him sign to cover my but?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential