• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

child support stopped

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.



ky but court order in ohio child support terminated the support order they just now called and told us that husband is behind in support and unless we pay the back support before the end of the year they will do a tax offset can they do this since they contacted his work and stopped the money from coming out. what are our legal right on this.so they don't taking his tax return and not having to pay it back since they stopped it not us

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential