• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

child support/visitation

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.



I am a noncustodial divorced woman in Ohio earning $12 per hour. My ex husband earns well over $100,000 per year and is getting remarried to a former bank president. He initiated the divorce. As a result of the divorce, I was so depressed that I was not able to win custody of my boys. Now I am forced to pay child support for the boys...in spite of the fact that they already have a lavish standard of living...they are all flying to London for a "working" vacation. Now he and his future wife (the retired bank president who owns a home in Texas) want to take my kids and move out of state and have threatened to take me to court to allow them to take my 7 and 9 year old boys hundreds of miles away from me to Memphis, Tennessee. Dosn't this seem unfair??? What can I do to change this?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential