• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Child Support w/no visitation

  • Thread starter Allyson Brannon
  • Start date

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.


Allyson Brannon

i am a resident of south carolina. my husband has not been allowed to see his two daughters for over 1 year, due to a bitter divorce. their mother took them to another state so their father could not see them. he was granted liberal visitation by the court, but with no set days or times. even when he calls, his ex-wife will not allow him to speak to them. he is paying a small fortune to them every month. is there anything that can be done to lower the child support payment since he never has any kind of contact with them, personally or by telephone. what can we do in this unfortunate situation? it's not that we don't want to pay child support, its just not fair that we pay and pay and pay with no contact at all.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential