• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Child Support when Father incarcerated

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.



In Calif can the county, in this case Orange County, keep adding up arrearages for non-payment of child support when the person is in prison and has no way to pay?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential