• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Child Support while ex in prison

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.



Wisconsin: My ex is in a federal prison for the next three years. We have one son together who turns 8 on 6/10/01. Are there any benefits available for my child? I am not now nor ever have received child support even though it was court ordered at time of divorce.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential