• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Child Support

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.



What is the name of your state? GA

My question is, I have a child that is 12 and the father doesnt want to send child support. We weren't married so there is no court order. I know it is a way for him to pay, but I dont know how or where to start the process. He lives in VA, so the laws may be a little different. Is there any help out there?



Call the office of support enforcement in your state. First paternity will have to be established, and then they will help you recieve the benefits your child is entitled to. Good luck ! :)

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential