• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Child Support

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.



i am twice divorced and have one child with each woman. my first divorce was finalized in Ga and the second through Ny. My second child now lives in Fl and the first still in Ga. What is the total percentage of my gross pay that needs to be paid to support and what percent to each child?



Well, I think each state carries their own schedules and formulas. So, your best....consult with a family law lawyer who specializes in multiples child support orders from different states. How to find one?

http://www.attorneypages.com or your state of residence (call the bar association).

I am a law school graduate. What I offer is mere information, not to be construed as forming an attorney client relationship.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential