• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

child support

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.


hazel holifield

i live in the state of oklahoma. are there laws requiring my ex husband to continue to pay child support now that my son will be attending full time college. or could I get him to pay some of the college expense. my ex lives in california.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential