• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

child support

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

I live in Ohio and my ex husband paid child support to Franklin County but they haven't sent two of them. Supposedly the computer is kicking the checks out of the system and sending them to my exhusband. I am so afraid he is going to cash them. Franklin County says they put a stop payment on it but what can I do? I need child support for my kids. Thank you.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential