• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

child support

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

M

mmmmmmmmmm

Does the family law court in California take into consideration the amount of time children have lived with you. my children moved out on January 21, 2001. one is sixteen and the other is 17 and a half. the 17 year old lives with his grandma and the 16 with his dad will the court take into consideration that i supported them with very minimal support or visitation from their father for 17 years in making the decision on the amount i will pay i also still pay their insurance and give them money as well as drive them everywhere they need to go i also visit them about 31%. the boys are doing great my 17 year old son is also self supportive (he has a job). i feel the father is just looking at it as "pay back time"

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">