• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Child support

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Ashleigb

I live in Texas . My husband was ordered to pay child support with the amount of 220 a month. He feel behind a couple of years ago after his surgery but we got a letter from the child support that they would change the amount to 90 a week to catch up. So now that he is up to date with his payments we got a letter saying he is pre paid in payments and his payments are now terminated. His son is 15 years old so do we reopen the case or just continue sending money to child support?

Just Blue

I live in Texas . My husband was ordered to pay child support with the amount of 220 a month. He feel behind a couple of years ago after his surgery but we got a letter from the child support that they would change the amount to 90 a week to catch up. So now that he is up to date with his payments we got a letter saying he is pre paid in payments and his payments are now terminated. His son is 15 years old so do we reopen the case or just continue sending money to child support?
One of the legally involved parties should call and ask the nice people at the AG office / child support division.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">